St. Willibrord Priory
St. Willibrord Priory is an Old-Catholic community of priests, monks, oblates and associates dedicated to a life of contemplation, study and teaching.
Founded in 2016 through the munificence of Archbishop Dr. Craig J. N. de Paulo and Mrs. Catherine de Paulo, an historic estate in Mohnton, Pennsylvania was purchased and named St. Willibrord Hall. Recently, on the Feast of the Exultation of the Holy Cross, September 14, 2017, the archbishop formally decreed the elevation and dedication of St. Willibrord’s to an autonomous (sui juris) priory.
The priory has its own Oratory, library, refectory, chapter room, common room, offices, club room, gift shop and gardens in addition to the archbishop’s private apartment and enclosed dormitory for members and guests. The priory also provides hospitality for the Collegium Augustinianum, which further serves as a house of study for members of the community.
The Ecumenical Center at St. Willibrord's offers lectures, workshops and courses in philosophy, theology, church history, sacred art and spirituality. The Center also hosts retreats for anyone interested in communion with God and spiritual peace.
The Oratory at St. Willibrord Priory celebrates the Holy Eucharist every Sunday morning at 11am and on the Vigil of the Great Feasts of the Church at 10pm. On Wednesday evenings at 7pm, the Oratory holds Taize Evening prayer, chanted with candles and incense.
The Sacrament of Reconciliation is available to any baptized Christian by appointment. For prayer requests, the Sacrament of Baptism, Marriage, Anointing of the Sick, or to make an appointment for spiritual direction or blessing of your home, please contact Father Anthony Martini, Vicar of the Oratory at 267-217-1314.